We are recruiting to fill the position below
- Generates/reviews minor permits and communicates with agencies on issues not being handled by Business Line Headquarters staff
- Serve as local subject matter expert for compliance and / or OI related questions
- Develop/enhance site-specific compliance for agency and internal requirement (e.g. regulatory, operations integrity Management System (OIMS), PSM (Process Safety MAnagement)
- Serves as liaison between perations and Business Line Headquarters staff
- Assist in preparation for OIMS or agency assessments; coordinate follow-up activities and responses
- Emergency preparedness and response, incident investigation and analysis, operations integrity and compliance assessment, OIMS execution support, fundamental management and regulatory compliance, environmental standards, regulation development and advocacy, SSHE management
- Demonstrated work experience in safety-related positions (including some prior oil and gas experience
January 15, 2018
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and also apply on https://amaidenenergy.com/
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!