- The SHEQ shall deliver on development and implementation of SHEQ laws and policies according to ISO standard.
- Responsible to inform and support the management team about all formal obligations under the Law on SHEQ and risk at work and on internal requirements from policies and guidelines.
- Responsible to develop and implement a system to ensure the fulfilment of legal and company requirements.
- Ensure that the documentation on Health, Safety and Risk at work (registers of equipments, dust and enzyme measurements, noise measurements, accidents) is in accordance with country Law and company SHE Standards.
- Regularly spend time on the shop floor to be close to the operators and to identify the gaps and needs on shop floor level.
- Provide the management team with specialist support on Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Hygiene and Risk matters in order both to achieve the intended results and to highlight the critical areas to work on giving input on their findings.
- Responsible to develop a training matrix for the whole organization with all necessary SHEQ training needs. Monitors and evaluates successful training completion.
- Develop and implement a Contractor management system in regard of Health, Safety and Risk Topics.
- Provide specialist support to the management team, for LTA, minor accidents and near misses. Supports identification of the basic causes and together with the departments, defines concrete measures to ensure events are not repeated.
- Ensure the requirements of the reporting policy are fulfilled.
- Develop continuous improvement plans.
- Support the implementation of action plans and conduct follow ups with the management team on regular basis.
- Ensure the preparation and the constant status checks of safety devices in the plant.
- Support implementation and conduction of Management of change process.
- Manage the system of Emergency Management.
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the system of fire prevention and protection of the plant.
- Interface with customers to resolve quality issues by driving permanent and effective corrective/preventative actions
- Work with plant leadership team to ensure customer quality requirements.
- Provide effective feedback to the management team with regard to customer concerns and issues.
Min Required Experience:
- M.Sc. preferred in Engineering or relevant field, B.Sc minimum
- Familiar with ISO standards
- Member of IOSH/NEBOSH certification
- 5-8 years and above relevant working experience
- Must have manufacturing experience
- Experience in matrix organisation structure
- Six sigma knowledge and certification
- Problem solving approach
- Familiar with PDCA cycle
- Excellent Crisis Management
- Leadership and interpersonal skill
- Good communication skills
- Supply Chain Core Competencies
- Europe Continuous Improvement Methodologies Knowledge (e.g. 20)
- Good customer relationship
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Compliance and effective management of IMS system
- Able to travel within the region and occasional participate in shifts outside normal working hours.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
You can send applications to email@example.com