Our client is a top manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceutical products.
· Participates in planning and organizing the manufacturing activities of the company.
· Implements Operational manuals, production plans and programs.
· Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes to organizational objectives and policies.
· Checks the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities and machine size parts.
· Executes the weekly and monthly production plans according to the schedule.
· Controls production process and production facilities and ensure that manufacturing activities are in compliance with the requirements of cGMP and all standard yields along production lines are maintained.
· Conducting of research on drug compounds and development of new medications based on research.
· Testing of medications for efficiency and safety.
· Marketing and Promotion of new drugs to consumers, hospitals and doctors’ offices.
· Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
· Five (5) years production work experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Functional knowledge of production lines (tablets, liquids & ointments) is an advantage
· A high level of scientific ability and an interest in fighting illness and disease.
· Practical laboratory skills and familiarity with computers.
· A thorough, methodical and logical approach to your work.
· Patient and persevering disposition.
· Teamwork skills, to work alongside other scientists and medical professionals.
· Report-writing skills, for example, if you’re working in a registration department.
· Must be computer literate.
· May require travel – local and international.
· Satisfactory physical / health status, following medical examinations.
Suitable candidates should share CVs with role as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org