- Work Cooperatively with contractor personnel to prepare and maintain a safe work environment for their work
- Responsible for participation in the operations Emergency Response activities relating to the Area
- Provide support and coordination with the systems completion team in start-up and commissioning of the facilities
- Take part in the review of work packages for planned maintenance activities within allocated Area, confirms that isolation requirements are applied, and ensures that the preparation of the equipment is planned in a manner that provides a safe environment in which personnel can work.
- 5+ years industry experience in operations, or similar required
- Expert in production operatiuons/processes
- Expert in P&IDs, PFDs, and UFDs
- Able to read shutdown logic diagrams
- Understanding of Controls Integrity Management System (CIMS), Safety Management Tools and Production Operationss Best practices (POBP)/ Planning & Budgeting (P & B) processes.
Closing Date: 8th of March
Send CVs to email@example.com and also
apply on https://amaidenenergy.com/
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 12 jobs