We are recruiting to fill this position .
Reference number: 2019-72
Job type (offshore/onshore): Onshore
Contract type: Permanent Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the strategic development and implementation of Operational Standards and HSE expectations across the entire organization (Subsea, Marine and Logistics, Mobility, Bases, Offices, Accommodations etc.) in line with statutory, regulatory, clients and other stakeholders’ expectations.
Description & Outcome/Performance Indicators:
- Deploy the Operational Standards across the entire organization.
- Improve safety of operations
- Ensure a formalized HSE competency development for HSE team.
- Enhance administrative, supervisory and managerial competencies of HSE team.
- Optimize cost and time for remote participation in Safety meetings. Budget compliance.
- Develop and manage ‘Safety’ campaigns and solutions for operational safety.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Education: Minimum of postgraduate qualification in Sciences, Engineering, HSE or Management (M.Sc., MBA etc.)
- Work Experience – Minimum of ten (10) years postgraduate experience working in a core HSE role out of which Seven (7) of those years must have been spent at HSE Management level within the group / Organisation or in a similar position in a multi national in the Marine or Oil and Gas Industry
- Languages: English (4 – Professional ++++).
Technical and Operational HSE Competences
- Audit/Inspection: Know audit methodologies and how to perform gap analysis as well as closure recommendation.
- HSE Culture: Know-how to promote and lead HSE culture and awareness in the organization.
- HSE Implementation: Able to adapt HSE guidelines into Organization’s to organizational strategy and deploy across the whole areas of operation.
- HSE Regulation: Knowledge of national and international HSE legislations and regulations: SOLAS, MARPOL, ISO14001, OSHA, etc…
- Incident investigation: Know-how to analyse and manage incidents (reporting, event management, investigation, root cause analysis, closure & follow-up)
- Marines Standards: Know industry standards: OVID, OSM standard, ISM, IMCA. Know-how to perform OSMSA.
- O&G and Marine: Know industry standards, operations and best practices, keep abreast of news, development and trends, actively represents Company within the industry and fosters beneficial networks.
- Risk Management: Knowledge of Risk Management tools & methodology, know-how to perform risk assessments, know-how to build risk management processes and to implement risk mitigation plan.
- Communicate: Able to convince, influence, demonstrate listening skills, adapt the message to the audience, and communicate adequately about the Company’s expectations and results.
- English: Able to work and communicate in English
- Interact: Able to take diversity into account, manage change, use efficiently internal decision making circuits and lead continuous improvement.
- Organize: Able to plan deliverables and deadlines, manage time and prioritize efficiently.
- Produce: Able to decide, act, coordinate stakeholders and ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Report: Able to identify & analyse quantitative and qualitative indicators, formalize clear and accurate reports via adequate tools (MS Office, IT systems).
- Standards: Know Company’s standards (OSM, QMS, and Compliance).
- Work as a Team Leader: Able to manage cross-functional projects, share experiences and best practices.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Stating the position as the subject matter.