HOW TO APPLY – Please send cvs to email@example.com. Kindly note that only candidates that meet the specifications will be contacted.
• Minimum of 3years proven experience as an L&D Executive
• Good knowledge of effective learning and development methods
• Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
• Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
• Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
• Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual
• Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important
• have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!