We are recruiting to fill this position .
- HSE officer will drive the HSE objectives of the HSE Manager in the project.
- Develop, review and update Project H&S plans and SOPs;
- Provide training for Project teams;
- Work with the Project in improving H&S targets and relevant leading and lagging H&S KPIs and monitor the progress of Project in achieving targets;
- Provide advice to Project management, enhancing awareness of HSE issues likely to have material HSE risk to the Project
- Possess an NISP Certification and Membership
- Minimum of 3 years experience in construction or oil and gas industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover Letter as the body of the e-mail, then attach your CV, qualifications, NISP certificate and Membership certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org