Job Overview: Our client is a well-established and dynamic telecommunications company. The company builds cell-sites for GSM companies in Nigeria. Fully integrated, the company has built a market leading position and a reputation for expertise and advanced technology.
• You will be responsible for developing and implementing organisational safety programs.
• You will review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
• In addition, you will evaluate the workplace environment and develop safety-management policies that identify and define the safety responsibilities of all employees.
• This involves assessing the nature of business activities, number of employees and existing policies.
• To continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organisation, you will coordinate training programs for employees and educating workers about site-specific safety measures.
• In addition, you will prepare monthly reports and make presentations to management.
• You will also provide administrative support to the Administration Manager.
Qualification Degree-qualified in a relevant discipline, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ HSE experience.
APPLICATION METHOD: Forward your Application letter, CV and a page Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org