Job Type: Full time
- Enforces compliance of policies, procedures, safety rules and governmental regulations.
- Training of new hires on safety policies and training other personnel through weekly meetings and at jobsites as needed.
- Conducts inspections of sites and equipment.
- Investigates injuries, accidents, equipment damage and utility hits and near misses.
- Completes reports and orders safety supplies.
- Around 2-4 years of experience in Construction Safety.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft office suite.
- Familiarity with mobile devices and computers.
- Exceptional Training and Communication skills.
- Good Equipment,
- Great Benefits;
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!