Location: Off Shore, Nigeria
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as Senior DP Operator, Watchkeeper, when on shift and normal Watchkeeper when on conventional watches either in port, on passage or at anchor.
- Ensures that all cargo is secured at all times and organises cargo transfers after liaison with the Storekeeper.
Requirements, Qualification and Experience
- Proven experience and results-oriented career and/or B Eng. or Degree equivalents in appropriate engineering subject, unlimited as per STCW Reg.AIII2 and Reg. A. 111/2 respectively;
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any Science / Engineering Related field.
- Candidate must have the relevant mandatories (STCW, TBOSIET OPITO, HUET OPITO, GMDSS, OSP and All other relevant Documents for position applied for).
- Knowledge of offshore stability.
- Valid IWCF/Well cap certification, Supervisory level is an added advantage.
- At least 7-15 years of Experience in any the field being applied for.
- Member of a Professional Body is an added advantage
- Valid medical examination and vaccination certificates.
- Valid International Passport.
- Possess basic critical rig equipment training.
- Demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
Minimum Marine Qualifications & Experience:
- OOW – II/2 – STCW95.
- DP Operators Certificate issued by the Nautical Institute, or:
- Comply with the requirements of Guidelines for Design and Operation of Dynamically Positioned Vessels DPVOA (IMCA).
- Comply with the requirements as described in Section 4.2 of the IMCA “Training and Experience of Key DP Personnel” document with the exception of the DP simulator certificate which may be waived for an established DPO.
Additional Training Requirements:
- As per Marine Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA0013).
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) and all other Supporting Documents/Certifications to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject.