– Coordinate Crude Oil transfers, settling operations, ballasting / de-ballasting, inert gas operation on FPSO
– coordinate the logistics Foreman, pumpman and deck Hands activities, as directed by Marine superintendent.
– Provide assistance to the Pilot as required
– Deputise for the Marine Superintendent position
– Act as interface with Quality Surveyors
– Master STCW 95 Class 1 Certificate (Deck) with tanker advance training.
– Bridge Resource Management Certificate or equipment
– Provide evidence of work on an oil tanker VLCC, FSO or FPSO out of which 2 years as master of chief officer or harbour pilot
– OPITO FRC Coxswain or equivalent
– Bosiet Certificate
– Fluent in English, both read and write.
Kindly send CV to email@example.com