- We are in search of qualified and suitable personnel to fill in the post of a safety officer in the organization.
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Conducts toolbox meetings.
- Is part of the project safety council and leads all efforts to enhance safety.
- The safety officer reviews and approves all subcontractors safety plans.
- The health/safety officer job requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Risk Management, or Safety Management to qualify for it.
- The major qualities you need to succeed on the job include problem-solving skills, as well as organizational and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com