Quality Assurance and Quality Control Manager/Supervisor
Our client is a top manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceutical products.
· Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
· Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC manager
· Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QA/QC procurement manager
· Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customer’s representatives.
· Monitor statistical method reporting.
· Devising and establishing the company’s quality manual, procedures, standards specifications and supervision of all amendments and revisions
· Control and the distribution of all the company’s quality documentation
· Monitor all quality related activities on a project
· Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the company’s management
· Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
· Attend all pre-bid meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the project bidders.
· Minimum Education: B.Sc. Engineering
· Required Certification(s): Any relevant professional certification
· Problem solving skills
· Skills in numerical and statistical analysis
· Use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Customer service and complaint management skills
· Interpersonal skills.
· 5 years’ work experience in similar role is required
· Extended work hours.
· Interfacing with external customers
· May require travel – local and international.
· Working under pressure.
· Working on site
· Satisfactory physical / health status, following medical examinations.
Suitable candidates should share CVs with role as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org