I am currently recruiting an Operations and Maintenance Manager for a power generation plant in Nigeria.
Key requirements are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical or production Engineering with post graduate/relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of work experience with at least Three (3) years in management level and significant exposure power plant operations and generation.
- Knowledge of operation of STEAM TURBINE POWER PLANT and its components – generation turbine, Boiler, BOP etc.
- Knowledge of maintenance system, contract systems and procedures, material issue and return procedure, commissioning, key machine performance characteristics, knowledge of safety, environment, OHSAS and other statutory norms.
- Ability to comprehend OEM manuals and leverage them to develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and an in-depth understanding of the National Grid Code, Systems control, etc.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as operations manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.