- Assist Leader (Head of Mechanical Rotating Static, marine & lifting Equipment) for the updating of the Maintenance plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawing issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programme, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Engineer University degree in mechanical Engineering or Degree as Chief Engineering or equivalent.
- knowledge in Marine, Hydraulic, lifting equipment and, various mechanical Static equipment
- Experience: 3 years as Engineer on board vessels or as Mechanical Engineer in operational functions in oil & Gas industry.
January 15, 2018
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and also apply on https://amaidenenergy.com/