We are looking for a self-motivated and passionate HSE Manager.
Roles, Responsibilities and Competence
• Lead the strategic development and implementation of Operational Standards and HSE expectations across the entire organization
• Provides comprehensive safety consulting services to clients.
• Have Technical and Operational HSE Competences
• Interacts with internal and external organizations to review and interpret regulatory requirements and develop prudent policies to meet all requirements.
• Able to adapt HSE guidelines into Organization’s to organizational strategy and deploy across the whole areas of operation.
• Facilitates implementation of plans, programs, processes and services, in partnership with organizations.
• Leads multi-organizational meetings and report.
• Conducts internal reviews of HSE records and data management practices to ensure compliance.
• Know audit methodologies and how to perform gap analysis as well as closure recommendation.
• Know-how to promote and lead HSE culture and awareness in the organization.
• Works closely with the client to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
• In collaboration with client, designs, implements and executes an agreed-to service plan.
• Expert level knowledge with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Provide field and technical support to Staff and Associate Consultants
• Implements and maintains company policies adhering to all relevant regulations.
• Identifies staff development and training needs and assist with training programs.
• Ensures compliance with all HSE regulations, and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations.
• Ability to generate proposals for medium to large proposals and bring in new business and develops existing clientele.
• Knowledge of national and international HSE legislations and regulations: ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, ISO14001, ISO 9001, OSHA, etc…
• Performs a variety of complex tasks and manages complex projects
• Solid report and proposal writing skills.
• Ability to write Procedures.
• Has prepared and make presentations to clients and staff.
• Can successfully plan and execute complex technical assignments independently.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences:
• BSC or HND in Science or Engineering
• Minimum 6+ years related experience, including extensive project and HSE Management experience.
• Member of Professional Bodies.
• Strong project management experience
• Ability to interact with all staff/clients/contractors in a professional manner
• Solid Proposal and Report writing skills
• Be good at HSE Documentation
• Presentation skills
• Displays good written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills
• Good organizational skills
• Be creative and self-motivated.
• Skilled in use of internet and MS Office
How to Apply:
If you are that person we are looking for kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org