Experienced Fleet Operations Supervisors needed at an established Vehicle Hire/ Leasing, Fleet Management organizations.
With over 20 years experience and as one of West Africa’s leading Vehicle hiring and leasing companies and our position as one of the most sought after Fleet Management organizations in Nigeria, we are seeking to hire 5 “EXPERIENCED” Fleet Operations Supervisors to join our team
This role requires duty tasking, ensuring that all vehicles have a maintenance plan, fueling planning/reconciliation, vehicle maintenance, driver management, supervising driver teams ensuring comprehensive work planning, training and HSE standards are adhered to
• Managing day-to-day fleet operation activities (100 vehicles and buses).
• Supervising driver teams ensuring work planning, training and HSE standards are met
• Managing vehicle allocation and creating planning schedules up to one month in advance.
• Managing all vehicle documentation for all country vehicles.
• HSE internal auditing to keep the vehicles compliant as per HSE standards.
• Review of weekly and monthly reports and summarizing pertinent points.
• Carrying out periodic vehicular inspection and ensuring all vehicles meet with organisations minimum requirements for all vehicles in Fleet
• Managing service contracts with corporate clients
Fleet Operations Supervisor minimum requirements
• Minimum of a university degree. HSE Certification will be an added advantage
• “5 years” operational experience managing fleet operations.
• Experience with light vehicle fleet in Banking, Mining, construction, Oil &Gas, Manufacturing or port environment.
• Extensive people management experience.
Fleet Supervisor Technical Competencies and Skills
• The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with drivers, management and clients
• Strong understanding of compliance and risk management. Ability to work under pressure is a necessity.
• Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
• Well-developed problem solving and organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Professionalism in discharge of duties.
Duly qualified individuals are to send their cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only candidates who meet the requirements advertised are advised to apply as non suitable candidates will not be considered. Applications for these openings close Friday 23rd March 2018