- We are recruiting to fill the position below
Mechanical Rotating Equipment Engineer
- Assist Head of Selection (Head of Mechanical Rotating Equipment) for the updating of the maintenance plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Support the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tolls in own area of competence, analyses the work and practices, and suggest ways of optimization.
- Engineer University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge in Turbo machineries
- Minimum 10 years experience as Mechanical Engineer including 5 in the petrochemical industry.
- Minimum 5 years in supervisory operational position.
January 15, 2018
Send CVs to email@example.com and also apply on https://amaidenenergy.com/