Job ID: 534557
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- To provide technical support for all Standard Chartered business products. Accountable for the implementation and ongoing verification of Security patch’s (OS and Virus) within SCB locations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To manage vendors including on site support engineers (OSV) who are responsible for the ongoing support of the Standard Chartered businesses to ensure a secure, stable and highly resilient environment.
- To create and present written and verbal proposals to IT and business resources to ensure all work-undertaken meets budgeted costs and Group Standards.
- To assist in new implementations or upgrades to existing systems, including project management, tracking and reporting
- To assist in the provision of business recovery sites to give the ability to conduct business transactions and monitor exposure in the event of a disaster.
- Responsible for the enforcement of global strategies and standards in all Standard Chartered locations including ensuring risk / compliance and security / build standards are followed
- Risk management control, KCS assistance, SIP initiatives and reporting, including Technical audit compliance, directly and indirectly.
- Problem and change (Scheduled change & DSSR) management – outstanding problemchange management, call logging, call trends, call reporting including high severity problem control. All Remedy related initiatives and updates. Ensuring standards are adhered to, or dispensations raised
- Work closely with ITSC, OSV and CTS to provide technical support to local users and local systems
- Local hands and feet on the ground along side the OSV Smaller locations will cover LAN, PABX and branch networks
- Security vulnerability management – MA patches, SVT outstanding issues, SAT completion, standard build usage
- Protectors of the local environment, including responsibility to ensure safe and tidy IT installations and cabling, local regulatory compliance, health and safety adherence etc
Qualifications and Skills
Technical – Must have:
- Strong PC / Server applications skills
- Strong knowledge of e-business systems and trading tools
- In depth knowledge of client server technologies
- Extensive exposure in Business services and the IT environments.
- Strong knowledge of FX and MM products
- Strong understanding of telecommunicationsnetworking
- Strong will to achieve business objectives
- Project Management skills
- Clear understanding of IT security policies.
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Chartered Bank career website on cgportal.global.standardchartered.com to apply